Long Live the King

The King is dead.

Just got some very sad news from my husband that the greatest Paso Fino Stallion of all time, the legendary Capuchino, had died at the age of 32. They decided to put him down as he suddenly was having terrible trouble walking. For those of you who do not know his story, look him up on the web. He was truly the King of the breed for decades and has an INCREDIBLE story. I was lucky enough to sip cappuccino with his wonderful owner a few years ago at the Paso Fino World Cup, and naturally I made a fool of myself by crying (hey, there was a GIANT photo of him behind her at the time!) For Arabian lovers, this is the equivalent of losing *Bask & Khemosabi all rolled into one. He will be missed but what a life he led!

I will give my wonderful Paso Fino Sonador, a Capuchino grandson, an extra hug in his honor.

0 Comments: